Welcome! Comments are absolutely welcomed and encouraged on the Marylhurst Academic News blog, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted.
- Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity, hate speech will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- No anonymous comments, please. A name and email are required to comment. This is so we can continue to foster a respectful, open conversation.
Marylhurst University reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. Please know this is not something we want to do. Comments will only be deleted/edited if they fall under the categories above. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. Thanks a bunch, and let’s keep the conversation relevant.