Interested in service events?
Do you want to submit a prayer request?
We would love to hear from you!
Feel free to contact Sister Carol Higgins at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.534.4066.
Interfaith Book Group — Thursdays at noon in Marian 202.
Monday Mass at noon — Wiegand, during school terms
Baccalaureate Mass - Friday, June 14th at 7:00 p.m.
- Let’s pray for immigration reform.
- Bring daddy home safely, soon!
- For our students who are struggling with finances.
- In thanksgiving for the rescue of the women in Cleveland – and continued prayers for all who are being held captive.
- Help me find a good job with benefits.
- I would greatly appreciate prayers for myself and my 18 year old daughter Gabriella. I attend Marylhurst while ‘Gabi’ is in her 1st year at PCC. Prayers for college success would be great as we both have our academic challenges. Thank you so much.
- Pray that I stay focused and energetic so as to complete the tasks at hand.
- Please pray for God’s wisdom in uncertain situations.
- Pray for Jean, MU academic coach. She recently lsot her mom (she passed away). Pray for her grief. Pray also that our next meeting will be good for both of us.
- I ask prayers for my father, Bernard Greere. He is in a nursing home. I ask prayers for his emotional, mental, spiritual, and financial healing. And so he knows he is loved. Thank you.
- For the prisoners fasting for justice at Guantanamo.
- For the people of Boston and Texas.
- Pray for those in our community who are struggling with aging parents, especially those who are on the last steps of the journey.
- Pray for good people who have to make some very hard decisions; decisions which will cause pain.
- God is good. I’ve been feeling the Holy Spirit the last few days. He gave me a deep calm. Pray that God will help me to do well this term.
- Please pray for Susan Carter. She is doing a great job and has a big work load.
- Pray that we may begin to feel a spirit of abundance, rather than a spirit of scarcity.
- Pray for our elected officials.
- I am having troubles forgetting my past relationships. One in particular, which was with a married man, the last with a teacher of mine. I want to move forward to be present in my live, now. But, I can’t seem to stop past memories and images. I feel trapped in my past decisions. I want and need to move forward. I wish I could forget, I want my life to feel like mine again, instead of the afterbirth of love that has led to much pain and suffering.
- Please pray that I may forgive people who betrayed me.
- My husband’s business has been locked in a financial stalemate, he is a good man who works hard. I/we pray it is resolved very soon as this will allow us the freedom to take care of our children’s needs and help others as well. We pray that the chains be broken so prosperity will flow and bring blessings to all.
- Pray that I can finish my assignments and have a restful vacation.
- Pray that my heart and soul be healed. Pray that I find the peace I seek. I long to be liked by others. I pray for comfort and guidance from the Lord.
- I pray for courage to accept the losses and transition, to trust in God’s guidance and provision, hope, renewal, a life more fully expressing all God’s gifts and blessings.
- Pray that God will guide me and prepare me for community service this spring as I’ve signed up for the ‘Compassion in Action’ class.
- Please pray for Frances – pray for her health and well being in facing the challenge of cancer.
- For Susan’s mom and family.
- For Jerry’s dad and family.
- For my husband who has ALS — may his journey be painless and brief.
- Pray I finish my last few weeks of this term strong.
- For a husband; a son; a car.
- That I may be at peace.
- In gratitude for the courage to change.
- Please pray that I may trust and not feel so isolated.
- My mother died and I’m struggling with it.
- For one of our alumni who is struggling with health issues.
- For Marilyn, an religious studies graduate student who recently died of cancer.
- For one of our faculty whose father just died.
- Pray for a member of our community suffering from anxiety, depression, and is having difficulty leaving the house.
- For focused energy to complete this term.
- That I may find my wallet
- For the ability to get clothing
- To live my life as fully functional as life allows
- For my healing of my relationship with Matt
- For peace with Peets’ Coffee
- For a place to live
- For my nerve injury to heal so I may work as a pianist
- For my friend who is dealing with cancer.
- Help, I feel overwhelmed with my classes.
- I cut myself again…. I am sad, full of sorrow. I cannot rely on people, friends or family.
- Please pray for my husband Rod that he sleeps well, stays healthy and does well in his job interview.
- Prayers for Brian — that he has good health, healing, and lots of light and love.
- Please pray for my friend Mo. She has terminal cancer, and she is in a lot of pain. Today, she is going for palliative radiation (2/8/13). She has asked for our prayers that it works, so she can have less pain for her remaining time.
- For a student hoping to return to Marylhurst.
- For all of our students.
- In thanksgiving for the people who love us.