The Campus Ministry office is located in Marian Hall, Rm 202
The Blessed Marie Rose Durocher Meditation Room is located in Marian Hall, Rm 204
Campus Minister: Kathleen Kaczor, MDiv // T: 503.534.4066
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The Meditation Room is available for small faith-sharing groups. Contact Campus Ministry to schedule your group.
Interested in service events?
Do you have an idea for an interfaith / interreligious prayer or meditation service?
Do you want to submit a prayer request?
Campus Ministry would love to hear from you!
- For Sandy’s health – physical, mental, spiritual.
- For Mary’s health – physical, spiritual, mental.
- Bring Jose home to wife and kids soon and safely.
- My daughter was hit by a car. Pray for healing in her leg.
- A home of my own that I can afford. Thank you.
- Please protect all my belongings from the ant infestation.
- Bring Jose home safely and soon, keep me employed well, heal Jay, Tommy and Lauren; and for my continued health.
- For Zia & Sandy.
- To help me find a home of my own. Thank you.
- May my dear friend Lesley have a peaceful, joyous death and brilliant transition to the here-after free of pain and sorrow,
and let us survivors be blessed with loving kindness to one another at this special time of year, now and forever. Thank you.
- For me and my kids to get away from the controlling hurtfulness and live happy and peacefully. ___________________________________________
- For the people of Paris – may God bring them strong shoulders to cry on, strong backs to lean on, arms to carry them and may the Holy Spirit lead them and us through the long shadow of horrific tragedy, mourning and grief. In your mercy, hear our pray.
- Bring Jose home quickly and safely. We need my husband and kids daddy desperately
- For all the families and friends of Umpqua Community College
- For help with my life
- For Nick who is in the hospital who needs healing love.
- Pray for our wonderful students.
- Pray for the homeless as the weather gets cooler and wetter.
- I need what is best for my children throughout this custody battle. They need to be protected.
- For comfort, mercy, wisdom, strength, and joy for my brother, Frank and his family. Holy Family please help Frank and his family.
- Pray for my brother Matthew. Pray that he will reconnect with God. Pray that he will find his purpose or at least find a passion so as to get out of his rut and do something worthwhile.
- For my friend Mary who is recovering from cancer surgery.
- Pray that I get my school work done.
- Pray that I can find a full-time job.
- For racial equality and justice.
- Pray that I find balance and meaningful revelations during this uncertain and difficult transition.
- Pleas pray for my financial situation to be resolved.
- Please pray for me for spiritual, emotional and physical healing. My husband died recently and I am really struggling.
- For a co-worker who is engaged in unhealthy sexual behavior. Please pray that he gains understanding that these behaviors are not in the Lord’s plan for him.
- In gratitude for friends.
- For courage to continue.
- Please pray that I can let go of a past hurt.
- Wow! Thanks for this beautiful campus.
- For everyone suffering from the heat.
- For all of are students
- Praise the Lord! I did well in Spring Term 2013. Pray that his power will help me complete my last term strong.
- My prayer request is for Lila, an amazing beautiful woman, who lost her son a little over a year ago. She still is searching for answers and closure on his death. He was found murdered in the Williamette River. Please pray for her.
- God help me with self-discipline in completing my summer class assignments.
- Pray that God will help me get debt free so I can graduate from Marylhurst University. I need a miracle!
- Pray for my housemate Hollie that she won’t get involved with her ex – an alcoholic -boyfriend again.
- Pray for my Dad (Jesse) that God will help his body and keep him alive for another year.
- Pray that God will give my sister Barbara a happy heart and take away her work stress soon.
- Please pray that my computer will get fixed soon.
- Pray that God will work it out so I can get a house phone soon.
- Pray that God will open a money making gig for my dancer daughter in Georgia.
- Pray that I can find my grand daughter.
- Help me find my mom’s relatives.
- For God to work it out so one of my writing projects will sell.
- Give Jamie a happy heart. Take away her sadness and make her well.
- Pray for Denise so she’ll have a happy heart. Take away her sadness and make her well.