Interested in service events?
Do you want to submit a prayer request?
We would love to hear from you!
Feel free to contact Sister Carol Higgins at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.534.4066.
Interfaith Book Group — Thursdays at noon in Marian 202.
Monday Mass at Noon — We celebrate Mass every Monday in Wiegand at 12:00.
Mass of the Holy Spirit — Monday, October 21st at 5:00 pm. in Wiegand.
- That congress will end the insanity and recognize how this stand-off is hurting people.
- Pray for our wonderful students.
- Pray for the homeless as the weather gets cooler and wetter.
- I need what is best for my children throughout this custody battle. They need to be protected.
- For comfort, mercy, wisdom, strength, and joy for my brother, Frank and his family. Holy Family please help Frank and his family.
- Pray for my brother Matthew. Pray that he will reconnect with God. Pray that he will find his purpose or at least find a passion so as to get out of his rut and do something worthwhile.
- For my friend Mary who is recovering from cancer surgery.
- Pray that I get my school work done.
- Pray that I can find a full-time job.
- For racial equality and justice.
- Pray that I find balance and meaningful revelations during this uncertain and difficult transition.
- Pleas pray for my financial situation to be resolved.
- Please pray for me for spiritual, emotional and physical healing. My husband died recently and I am really struggling.
- For Joseph William Bahl – he was in an accident in Alaska and has blood clots.
- For a co-worker who is engaged in unhealthy sexual behavior. Please pray that he gains understanding that these behaviors are not in the Lord’s plan for him.
- In gratitude for friends.
- For courage to continue.
- Please pray that I can let go of a past hurt.
- Wow! Thanks for this beautiful campus.
- For everyone suffering from the heat.
- For all of are students
- Praise the Lord! I did well in Spring Term 2013. Pray that his power will help me complete my last term strong.
- My prayer request is for Lila, an amazing beautiful woman, who lost her son a little over a year ago. She still is searching for answers and closure on his death. He was found murdered in the Williamette River. Please pray for her.
- God help me with self-discipline in completing my summer class assignments.
- Pray that God will help me get debt free so I can graduate from Marylhurst University. I need a miracle!
- Pray for my housemate Hollie that she won’t get involved with her ex – an alcoholic -boyfriend again.
- Pray for my Dad (Jesse) that God will help his body and keep him alive for another year.
- Pray that God will give my sister Barbara a happy heart and take away her work stress soon.
- Please pray that my computer will get fixed soon.
- Pray that God will work it out so I can get a house phone soon.
- Pray that God will open a money making gig for my dancer daughter in Georgia.
- Pray that I can find my grand daughter.
- Help me find my mom’s relatives.
- For God to work it out so one of my writing projects will sell.
- Give Jamie a happy heart. Take away her sadness and make her well.
- Pray for Denise so she’ll have a happy heart. Take away her sadness and make her well.