Jeffery Temple, a Business Management major, completed his Credit for Prior Learning Portfolio earning 43 credits towards his undergraduate degree. Congratulations, Jeffery!
In reflecting on the knowledge he gained through his professional and personal experiences, Jeffery knows that strong communication skills have been key—especially in his roles as a manager, husband and father. The topics he wrote for are:
- PSY 222 Family and Intimate Relationships
- SP 105 Listening
- MSD 117 Customer Relations
- MSD 279 Project Management
- CCM 347 Negotiation
- CCM 346 Conflict Management
- COL 426 Team Building
- CCM 322 Interpersonal Communication
- COL 432 Leadership Communication
- COL 340 Organizational Communication
- MGMT 100 The Business Environment
- CMST 230 Small Group Communication
Jeffery shares highlights of his CPL journey and gives quality tips to future students who want to earn college credit by tapping into their experiential learning.