In May 2011. Stephanie Lillegard completed her 30-credit Prior Learning Assessment portfolio. For Stephanie, it was a journey of learning.
Stephanie is an Interdisciplinary Studies major with concentrations in Human Sciences and English, Literature, and Writing. She wrote PLA essays on the following topics:
- ED 109: Library Procedures
- ED 114: Reference Materials
- CCM 325: Communication of Self-Esteem
- ILS 300: Literature for Children
- SP 227: Nonverbal Communication
- SP 105: Listening
- SP 111: Public Speaking
- PSY 222: Family and Intimate Relationships
Congrats, Stephanie, on learning a new way to learn, and on 30 credits toward your undergraduate degree!